- Skill Level: Beginner
- Serves: 4
- Start to Finish: Less than 30 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutesNutrition Facts
- Total Calories: 351kcal (18%)
- 525mg (22%) Sodium
- 41g Carbs
- 6g Fiber
- 7g (11%) Fat
- 2g (8%) Saturated Fat
- 6g Sugars
- 32g Protein
- 85mg (8%) Calcium
- 3mg (19%) Iron
- 351kcal (18%)525mg (22%)41g6g7g (11%)6g32g2g (8%)
This savory seafood stew takes just 20 minutes to make!
- 6 cups low-sodium, nonfat chicken or vegetable broth (or water)
- 4 small red potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced into rounds
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 -inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound white fish fillets (cod, red snapper, halibut or sea bass or a combination), cut into 1-inch pieces
1. In a large stockpot, combine broth, vegetables, thyme, bay leaves and olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
3. Add fish, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender and fish is cooked through.
Chicken Stew Recipe with Vegetables
Sutchi Fillet (Fish with Vegetables Recipe)
Beef Stew with Vegetables and Mashed Potato Recipe