|Best Fashion Designer - Carolina Rönnberg||Best Jewelry/Accessory Designer - Mike Årsjö|
"Med en väl genomtänkt och genomförd idé har Mike skapat en kollektion där den röda tråden löper stark och konsekvent.
|People's Choice Award - Jonatan Härngren||
*Jonatans clothes for the catwalk
|Visitors of the fair and on the homepage got their chance to vote for their favourite Fresh Fish participant.
Jonatan Härngren won in collaboration with the brand L’HOMME ROUGE.
Motivation from a visitor of the fair:
"Jonathan Härngren has managed to create an incredibly stylish and contemporary design for L'HOMME ROUGE. By making use of classic design and superior materials Jonathan Härngren managed to transform the simple and practical to incredibly stylish clothing that is perfect in so many different contexts"
Since 2011 we have awarded two different categories: 'Best Fashion Designer' and 'Best Jewellery-/Accessory Designer'. This year the winners receive:
... and since last year, there is an "Audience Award" prize chosen by visitors among others and are rewarded with the following:
Fresh Fish arranged its first fashion show and competition in Exercishuset in Gothenburg on the 5 and 6 May 2007. Since then, exhibitors from across Sweden have annually displayed their creations in the clothing, accessories and jewellery categories. In 2009 the fashion show moved to Eriksbergshallen and added a third day. From the start, the show has appointed winners for best design, in 2011 we added the category Best Accessory/Jewellry Designer. A jury comprising experienced designers from both fashion and design select a winner each year during the closing fashion show on the last day of the event.
The previous winners of Fresh Fish are:
• By submitting a application/taking part of the fair, you agree to comply with the rules of conduct for the fair, to respect appointed schedules, and to behave in a conscientious manner in all respects.
• Sales of articles such as clothing, shoes and accessories may only be conducted if the articles remain at the fair until 4:30 p.m. on Sunday 7th april 2013.
• The decision of the jury is unanimous and cannot be appealed.
• All images, text and other content associated with Fresh Fish is protected by copyright law, trademark protection, and other intellectual property right regulations and legislation. Unless otherwise indicated, all material is the exclusive property of Fresh Fish. All use of such material must therefore be pre-approved by Fresh Fish.
• Any applicable profit tax shall be paid by the winner.
• Canceling of participation within one week of start date of the event will be subject to a fee of 2000 sek if no valid reason is given. Valid reasons are determined case-by-case.
• These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. New Terms and Conditions are applicable from the moment they are posted on the website